Honda ST1300 Section > Plastic, Fairings, Panniers and Top Box's 1300

St1300 Top Box

(1/2) > >>

Wal:
Merry Christmas

I have got Givi Top box on our 1300 and thinking about replacing it with the Honda Top Box.
Can any one tell me if helmets one or two will fit in the Honda Top Box, our Shoe Multitec don't fit in at all.                                                                                                             

:slvr13

Cheers

Wal

StinkyPete:
I can get two full face helmets (Shoei) into the Honda top box.  Visors towards  the rear outer corners, with the back of the helmets turned slightly towards the centre.   A helmet can also fit in each pannier.

ST2UP:

--- Quote from: Wal on December 27, 2012, 07:11:43 AM ---Merry Christmas

I have got Givi Top box on our 1300 and thinking about replacing it with the Honda Top Box.
Can any one tell me if helmets one or two will fit in the Honda Top Box, our Shoe Multitec don't fit in at all.                                                                                                             

:slvr13

Cheers

Wal

--- End quote ---

Have you priced a Genuine Honda Topbox ??  If not, take some Vaso.....cause it's gunna hurt you some !!!

You will go close to a "Grand" for a new one, if you can find one.

Cheers

BigTed:
My Shoei TZX won't fit the Honda top box at all - it's got quite a high profile with its venting.... Then again, I have a huge head and the XL sized helmet - perhaps that's why. I can squeeze it into a pannier, but some of the screws inside the pannier have made some scratches on the top of the helmet.

So, if you have a massively large brain like myself, you might need to rethink. :p

saaz:
And there may be two sizes of topbox.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version