OzSTOC Ride Reports, Pictures & Videos > Pictures & Video's and Games

OzSTOC ST Photo Tag.....

(1/14) > >>

Diesel:
OzSTOC ST Photo Tag

RULES:

Basically, a pic is taken of someone's bike in front of something like a rural fire station, and posted on the forum.

1. The NEXT person to photograph their bike in front of a rural fire station (doesn't have to be the SAME rural fire station) - has a great chance of winning the TAG.

2. They must then go and place the TAG somewhere else (maybe at a lake, or airport, or radio tower, footy ground, pie shop, harbour, or post office etc.) They do this by photographing their bike in front of the place/thing.

3. IMPORTANT: The TWO pics have to be posted at the SAME TIME. So you don't WIN the TAG until both your pics are posted. (This adds a little to the excitement of getting your post up first! AND - Your bike has to be in the pic as well.

4. The idea is to keep the game alive NOT keep the tag for as long as possible - so be creative, but fair.

5. ALL Members can play this game from every state and even every country around the world under this format.
Whoever OWNS the TAG is winning. No ARCHIVED pics allowed - must be freshly taken photographs!
Probably a prize given for the most number of tags collected or something.

6. Any disputes or challenges will be decided by the referee

In the name of keepin this topic "clean" from wandering comments, I have set up a "Discussions on OzSTOC Phototag" Thread to yibber all about it.

Try and include the location/town/great little story about the tag pics if there is one (like Glen has).

Referee: Diesel

West Aussie Glen:
Well to start this phototag off I took a photo of my bike (apologies for it being the GL1500 and not the ST) and Theresa in front of a jetty. This jetty is at Cape Jaffa just south of Kingston SE on the south eastern coast of SA. Having climbed the decommissioned and relocated Cape Jaffa Lighthouse which was next to our caravan park in Kingston S E.
The other photos below are of the lighthouse in its original location and its new location.
PS sorry about the quality of the jetty photo.

sargent:
So finally have the bike in Canberra and now settled in after the big move to the ACT, feeling well enough to ride after having the man flu all week so Im hoping to kick this idea along a little

Found me a Jetty..... :runyay :runyay

Find yourself a railway carriage Ladies and Gentleman.

alans1100:
Finding rail carriage where I live isn't a problem. This is our visitors centre. Entrance on the other side of the carriage.

This is the next task.

This has just been put up for display as a static model at the rail museum. A locomotive of this type is sometimes used to haul the historical Pichi Richi Train between Port Augusta and Quorn, SA.

So find a locomotive either working on the track or a display in a museum.

Marcus:
I see your Locomotive

And I raise you some Roadside "Art"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version