No Parking Zone! > Off Topic, Off Colour, and non-motorcycle related

The Tin Foil Hat thread

<< < (2/122) > >>

Diesel:
The Sandy Hook School massacre hoax is a good one, full of intrigue....

pick one or more of the following and see what I mean...

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sandy+hook+conspiracy&oq=sandy+hook&gs_l=youtube.1.1.0l10.6836.10405.0.14773.10.9.0.1.1.1.305.2079.1j1j6j1.9.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.KGpmY25rLOU

Biggles:
Wow!  Hadn't realised there was all that conspiracy stuff surrounding that event!

The Yanks are just so good at conspiracy theories.  Look at the 9/11 stuff that has been produced.
And "Capricorn One"- that's a doozy.  I'm afraid "Inconvenient Truth" is part of the genre.  There's no middle ground with guys like Morgan Spurlock- when they make a doco, they take no prisoners.  Look at Michael Moore as another case in point.

Marcus:

--- Quote from: Diesel on October 31, 2013, 09:55:57 PM ---The Sandy Hook School massacre hoax is a good one, full of intrigue....

--- End quote ---
I just watched a boat load of these. I never knew it was a conspiracy... So after watching them I'm total convinced it's a sham

Whizz:
Hey Marcus, can we start adding mentions of the State government's Nazi style acts toward motorcycle riders here in good old Queensland? These arrogant, brainless acts are now starting to appear at a daily rate...another this morning where normal bikers like us now are expected to inform the police if we want to go anywhere on our bikes, as if we need their dammed permission to go out!

Marcus:
I read that... *runs to the shed to get his pitchfork*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version