Author Topic: OzSTOC Project bike (Saaz's yet to be named)  (Read 2130 times)

Offline ST2UP

• The Pockey Poker ;)
  • Administrator
  • UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • Guyra - NSW
OzSTOC Project bike (Saaz's yet to be named)
« on: March 13, 2016, 06:07:48 PM »
Over the coming weeks or months a short list of ST1100 bits and pieces will be required to put and keep the OzSTOC project on track.

We don't want members to be listing the bits they have available but we will advise what is needed as it comes up.......so PLEASE don't post in here at this stage as it will added confusion  ;-*

The first item that we know we need may well be the hardest to locate, but we are going to try anyway  :popcorn

We are in search of a Genuine Honda ST1100 topbox (in either size) and mounting plate (PM sent to member). The gear sack rack has been removed and returned to its original owner as Saaz only had a loan  of this item.

Post here if you can assist or send me a PM.

Naturally we are doing this on a very limited budget (read non existent  :whistle) so we have our fingers crossed relying on the generosity of members to help get the club bike.....your club bike up and on the road.

Cheers
Chris    

IBA #64116   FarRider #660   Ulysses #56339

st2up@ozstoc.com

Mbl: 0428792425

Sighted it....Wanted it...Chucked a fit...GOT IT !!!!

Offline ST2UP

• The Pockey Poker ;)
  • Administrator
  • UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • Guyra - NSW
Re: OzSTOC Project bike (Saaz's yet to be named)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 10:16:35 PM »
The OzSTOC elves have been hard at work getting to know the OzSTOC club bike over the last month.....

So far the bike has had a Oil and Coolant change with a radiator flush and final drive oil changed and the fuel lines changed. The non functioning Autocomm has being removed....

Pics to follow....

So far it's been identified that we will need new tyres and a battery.....

We are still in search of a TopBox for the bike  :think1

If you have any of the required items and would like to help kick this project along naturally a lot of OzSTOC members would be really grateful  :-++

If you have a required part to offer to the cause and we cannot have the OzSTOC courier system move it to Sydney,  Pockey and I will cover the freight costs ;-*

« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 10:26:04 PM by ST2UP »
Chris    

IBA #64116   FarRider #660   Ulysses #56339

st2up@ozstoc.com

Mbl: 0428792425

Sighted it....Wanted it...Chucked a fit...GOT IT !!!!

Offline WendyL

• RTE Coordinator
  • Legendary "1000 Club" Member
  • Extremely nice person, angelic even....
Re: OzSTOC Project bike (Saaz's yet to be named)
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 09:09:33 AM »
I can't help with any of the required parts, but would be more than happy to contribute a few dollars towards the new tyres and battery.  Is there a specific description you'd like me to put on my deposit to the OzSTOC bank account?

:KissBlow
Wendy
2005 ST1300
FarRider #913

The following users thanked this post: ST2UP, Rob Dunlop