OzSTOC Ride Reports, Pictures & Videos > RIDE REPORTS

Murray River bridges

(1/1)

Fossil178:
Hi all, 2 years ago a friend (dave) and myself crossed all of the ferry's in s.a. starting at Narrung finishing at Lyrup in river order, one direction only. Distance was 900k and based in Waikerie over 2 days.
After that we decided to do all of the public bridges  on the Murray and the last 2 ferry's. Unfortunately Dave was not able to make all of the ride so I did it solo a couple of weeks ago, 5 1/2 days including 1 day with Dave from home to Goolwa bridge and  back covering the first 5 bridges leaving 32 to go, the last bridge being Bringenbrong near Corryong.  Had a great trip just beating the rain but have since found out I missed 2 bridges so back again next year.
 Both trips were done on the st1300 900k for the ferry's and 2700k for the bridges.
Regards fossil178

StinkyPete:
What a great trip, and rides with a theme can be a bit special.   Just before Covid reared it's ugly head, Langers and I followed the Murray from it's source near Tom Groggin (as close as we could get) to the mouth at Goolwa, following the river as closely as we could get.

Bodø:
I haven't done the bridges but have done all the river punts, including the two interstate ones.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version