Author Topic: Member Map  (Read 1639 times)

Offline jf3000

• One Armed Bandit.
Member Map
« on: August 28, 2016, 12:29:44 AM »
Can someone who runs the actual website forum here, may I please get the Member Map zip file from you please. If its Spuds Member Map, how did you get it running? Did you modify any files specifically the one for entering your ID. Thank you.

Jason

Offline ST2UP

• The Pockey Poker ;)
  • Administrator
  • UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • Guyra - NSW
Re: Member Map
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 08:05:20 AM »
Morning Jason,

As I mentioned in our PM's my knowledge ends with its a Google Member Maps forum plug in that is in common use across many forums. If we are having issues with any components of the forum or its software  I refer the problem to the web hosting business who we pay to provide its services. As we pay this company to host our Website it does come with certain good graces and little tweaks that are freebies here and there as part of their customer service to their client.

When I get home I will PM you this business's formal contact details so you can contact them in business hours to discuss your web hosting requirements.

:beer
Chris    

IBA #64116   FarRider #660   Ulysses #56339

st2up@ozstoc.com

Mbl: 0428792425

Sighted it....Wanted it...Chucked a fit...GOT IT !!!!

The following users thanked this post: jf3000

Offline jf3000

• One Armed Bandit.
Re: Member Map
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 04:26:14 PM »
Looks like you go through GoDaddy. All good. Thank you for replying. The Google map that is used here is this https://github.com/Spuds/SMF-Google-Member-Map

I just wanted t find out what files were modified to get it working. Thanks for the heads up :)