OzSTOC Events National & Local > NATIONAL EVENTS

2024 - National Rally - When & Where !!

(1/12) > >>

ST2UP:
National Rally 2024 is to be in the foothills of the inspiring Victorian Highcountry….. WOW:

Where: Mansfield

When: 15 - 17 March 2024

Some of the most iconic Australian riding roads accessible from this pristine destination.

Let the planning begin  :thumbsup

Williamson:
Thanks Chris. 

For all that don't know, this has been bubbling away for a few weeks now, ensuring a suitable location, accommodation, eat and drink needs can be met (these are well covered), as well as some interesting ride routes are available, yes all are very well covered.

Standby for threads on all things NatRally 2024 related, but don't forget that the main focus from now to October will be Mudgee 2023, although between now and then some commitments from members will be required.

West Aussie Glen:

--- Quote from: ST2UP on July 18, 2023, 08:13:19 PM ---National Rally 2024 is to be in the foothills of the inspiring Victorian Highcountry….. WOW:

Where: Mansfield

When: 15 - 17 March 2024

Some of the most iconic Australian riding roads accessible from this pristine destination.

Let the planning begin  :thumbsup

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately our planning had already begun.
Theresa and I fly home from New Zealand on the 16th March.
Sadly it will be the second rally we will have missed. We missed Blackheath.

Biggles:

--- Quote from: West Aussie Glen on July 20, 2023, 09:43:12 AM ---Unfortunately our planning had already begun.

--- End quote ---

We'll miss you two.  And who is going to be motivated enough to commission a patch for this Rally?  (hint, hint!)

Williamson:

--- Quote from: West Aussie Glen on July 20, 2023, 09:43:12 AM ---Unfortunately our planning had already begun.

--- End quote ---
Bad luck Glen, from our earlier email exchanges I had a feeling that the stars wouldn't align for you, perhaps 2025 will be a better fit.

--- Quote from: Biggles on July 20, 2023, 10:00:51 AM ---.... a patch for this Rally? 

--- End quote ---

Marcus has already prepared a design.  This can't be finalised until formal approval from the Shire of Mansfield (for use of their logo) is received.  Suffice to say, that (if approval is received) the design will be finalised, and everyone will be pleased.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version