OzSTOC Ride Reports, Pictures & Videos > Pictures & Video's and Games

New Game - Who's ridden in the hottest/coldest temps?

<< < (2/17) > >>

Mitch:
 Love Heated grips,
               -1 going through Bindoon 7am friday morning, didn't know outside temp read minus.   :fp
                                   :grin :blk13 :grin

Brock:
No heated grips, or temp gauge. Tho on the way to work at 0530 (cold n dark o'clock) last week, I'm sure the water temp gauge went backwards.. When I started the bike the needle was on cold, and when I got to work it was below cold.... Really it was!!!!  ( the first two knuckles of each finger were frozen as well. )

Tipsy:
 :wht11 py

At age 19 (a couple of years ago) riding Kwaka twin in -5 on black ice, was a regular occurrence in Rotorua NZ.
I was living outside of town so no hot pools of sulphur around to keep things warm.

to early for digi photo and to cold to think about using camera, just concerned about getting to work in one piece.

Tipsy

alans1100:

--- Quote from: Brock on June 25, 2012, 08:45:02 AM ---No heated grips, or temp gauge. Tho on the way to work at 0530 (cold n dark o'clock) last week, I'm sure the water temp gauge went backwards.. When I started the bike the needle was on cold, and when I got to work it was below cold.... Really it was!!!!  ( the first two knuckles of each finger were frozen as well. )

--- End quote ---

It's comforting to know that I'm not the only person who has noticed there temp gauge head back towards the cold end of the scale as it's happened on my bike a couple times. On Saturday's ride to the RTE it took about 40kms for the needle to get into the normal range and I'm begining to wonder if the thermostat is stuck open...........lol

rendog:
Freezing up here in the tropics
Had to get the leathers out.
Brrrr    :eek

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version