OzSTOC Events National & Local > Upcoming Long Distance Rides

FarRide East #18 - Registrations closed.....

(1/1)

Diesel:
Sorry folks - due to an unprecedented no. of people registering for this FarRide - Team FarRider has had to close registration as that facility cannot handle any more guests than those who have already registered.   

Here is the link....

http://farriders.com/FarRides/FarRide.php

There are two other FarRides planned for this year (in the Eastern States), so get in early if you'd like to have a go.    :thumbsup

Cheers, Diesel

saaz:
And a bit contentious it was too.  I registered anyway.  If it looks a bit busy at the official location there is always up the road.

What are other members rough plans, rain/floods notwithstanding?  I should in be in NH by 9pm Friday.  Weather depending, I will be starting from Bathurst, Bells Line of Road, Putty Road then up the coast.  Unless I do a few extra kms Friday night I will have to do 300km or so Sat morning.  I know of at least one other ST rider in the same boat (not on here as yet).   Leaving earlyish Sunday morning after breakfast (cooked breakfast included both mornings - did I mention that!).  I am staying 10 min walk from the meeting point (a walk after whatever happens there seems like a good idea!)

Malcolm6112:
Just had a look at the rider list for the West Farride. 6 Hondas, 5 are ST's.
3 of them are OZSTOC members.

I can smell more future members in the wind, or is that Brock? :crackup

:blu13

Brock:
Malcolm thats two smites to you.

:spank :spank

One more and its the norty corner for you.

:law

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version