OzSTOC Events National & Local > Other Upcoming Rides + OzSTOC Ride Map and Calendar

Border Run 2021

<< < (3/3)

Jdbiker:
 :'(

Williamson:

--- Quote from: STroppy on August 01, 2021, 07:35:05 AM ---... to partake in a Big Sister canned pudding is not regarded as essential travel by SA authorities!

--- End quote ---

I think anyone who did partake in the Puddin' may suffer an illness worse than COVID and then also need to partake in some essential travel to the nearest ICU. 

Nigel:
"Not essential Travel"? What's happened to the Aussie sense of humour? :angry-old-man-smiley-emoticon

vk6fxRob:

--- Quote from: West Aussie Glen on July 29, 2021, 10:16:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: vk6fxRob on July 08, 2021, 11:52:02 PM ---The Missus and myself are in, booked into Mundrabilla, just in case they close the border.  ;-*  :thumbsup :dred11

--- End quote ---
Rob are you still going?

Mitch, LindsayGT, Superfrog and myself will overnight Norseman Thursday, Eucla Friday and Saturday nights and then Norseman again on Sunday night on the way home.

If any one is planning on doing the BR from the eastern side pm me and we will at least wave to you at across the border.

--- End quote ---

Yes Glen
The missus and myself are still going, slight change of plans due to accomodation.
Friday night staying Balladonia, Saturday at Madura and from there we are playing it by ear.
See you at Eucla.
Cheers
Rob.

LindsayGT:
Excellent, see you there!👍

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version