Honda ST1300 Section > Electrics & Electronics - Volts, Amps and Fuses ST1300

FI Blinking Light Codes.....

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mystic2:
Hey Saaz , thanks for the reply, it is good to know you can draw on support & info from group  , I grew up racing bikes with local dealer and his mechanic so I know I wouldn't be ripped off :cuss ,we will sort it out and post what the out come is  :well
 :13Candy

Trevsta83:
Guys,

I took my bike for a good ride a couple of days ago, ran like a dream as usual. Yesterday I went to ride to work and had poor idling on start up and a FI fault.

Codes 1,2,7,9,12,13,14,15 came up on diagnostic.

I stripped it down this morning and checked a heaps of connections.

After correcting / resetting the FI, should the light go out immediately or will it take a few kms of riding for it to work itself out?

I think my problem was a loose connection somewhere, I have pulled the map sensor out, checked the hoses, checked a few of the other sensor connections and the ECM connections. The diagnostic no longer shows a fault code but the FI light hasn't gone out... I have not refitted the air box etc as yet...

Don't really want to put everything back together if I still have a fault.

Biggles:
Since the airbox is off, do the 5 way line clean job, and don't forget the ones under the junction.
That should clear it.
The FI light should be clear straight away, not after a ride.

Trevsta83:
Beauty, I have now reassembled and it is running fine.

Must have been another loose connection somewhere.

Back on the road tonight  :thumbsup

Biggles:
When the airbox is off, the connector on the back of it will be off and that will make the FI light come on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version