Welcome - Getting started & FAQs - Read Here First... > Introduce Yourself & Your Bike

Kicking tyres in WA

(1/2) > >>

Hassa:
 :bl11 G'day from WA, currently kicking tyres looking for an ST1100, have a lead on a 93 that needs a birthday.  The object of the exercise is to do my bucket list lap of OZ next year on a bike I have prepared specifically for the trip, visiting all my friends on the way round. The ST is my chosen steed in a close race with the old CBR1000F primarily for its extra comfort and the shaft drive.

Brock:
There may be some ex police 2003 bikes around, they have a bigger alternator than the 93 and lend themselves to adding extras..

Williamson:

--- Quote from: Hassa on November 08, 2023, 06:34:09 PM --- :bl11 G'day from WA, currently kicking tyres looking for an ST1100, have a lead on a 93 that needs a birthday.  The object of the exercise is to do my bucket list lap of OZ next year on a bike I have prepared specifically for the trip, visiting all my friends on the way round. The ST is my chosen steed in a close race with the old CBR1000F primarily for its extra comfort and the shaft drive.

--- End quote ---

Welcome to OzSTOC from Greensborough VIC.  The ST1100 is a fine choice for a lap, and visiting your friends on the way, and some new friends from here as well.

Hopefully your itinerary will coincide with a few RTE's, keep your eye on the various State RTE calendars, and of course out 2024 NatRally in Mansfield VIC. 

Some details on that here:
http://ozstoc.com/index.php?topic=15194.0

And here:
http://ozstoc.com/index.php?topic=15196.0

Wild Rose:
Welcome to OzSTOC from Toowoomba in Queensland  :hatwave
Hope your find your ST1100 you are chasing  :runyay
I hope the Foum will come in handy once you find your ST1100 that you are after
Enjoy the Forum
 :beer

Hassa:
Thanks , I have until August before I push off, first stop Border run, then The Gutta and beyond. Want to have the bike purchased and thoroughly gone over by end of May

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version