OzSTOC Events National & Local > NATIONAL EVENTS

2024 National Rally - Buy Swap Sell

(1/4) > >>

StinkyPete:
I'd like to suggest that our evetn organizers set a time for a Buy-Swap-Sell table at Mansfield.   They've been quite successful at previous rallies.

Williamson:

--- Quote from: StinkyPete on January 21, 2024, 08:47:56 AM ---I'd like to suggest that our evetn organizers set a time for a Buy-Swap-Sell table at Mansfield.   They've been quite successful at previous rallies.

--- End quote ---

Good idea Pete, how about Saturday morning 9:00am to 11:00am in the camp kitchen?

Williamson:

--- Quote from: Williamson on January 21, 2024, 01:59:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: StinkyPete on January 21, 2024, 08:47:56 AM ---I'd like to suggest that our evetn organizers set a time for a Buy-Swap-Sell table at Mansfield.   They've been quite successful at previous rallies.

--- End quote ---

Good idea Pete, how about Saturday morning 9:00am to 11:00am in the camp kitchen?

--- End quote ---

Hi everyone, whilst Pete and I think this would be a good idea, please provide some feedback and an indication if you'll have any items (don't to know what) for the Buy, Swap & Sell Table.

StinkyPete:
I would certainly bring a couple of bits and bobs.

Williamson:

--- Quote from: StinkyPete on January 22, 2024, 12:00:23 PM ---I would certainly bring a couple of bits and bobs.

--- End quote ---

Likewise from me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version