Author Topic: The last day  (Read 586 times)

Offline JuST Peter

• Supreme "2000" Club Member
  • Quakers Hill NSW
The last day
« on: January 07, 2014, 07:48:06 PM »
It was John the train guard's last day on the job after 35 years of service in the same depot. When he arrived at the first station on his route he was greeted by a family, who congratulated him and sent him on his way with a big gift envelope. At the second station they presented him with a box of fine cigars. At the third station an old guy handed him a selection of terrific fishing lures.

At the fourth station he was met by a strikingly beautiful woman in a revealing negligee. She took him by the hand and gently led him into his cabin where she blew his mind with the most passionate love he had ever experienced. When he’d had enough she went and bought him a coffee and gave him a dollar.

“All this was just too wonderful for words,” he said, “but what’s the dollar for?”

“Well,” she said, “last night, I told my husband that today would be your last day, and that we should do something special for you. I asked him what I should give you, and he said, ‘Screw him, give him a dollar’. The coffee was my idea.”
Ulysses #41044; OzSTOC #14
I love what I ride and ride what I love