Farkles, Gear & Accessories > Lights and Lighting

SPOTLIGHT OVER MIRROR BRACKET

(1/1)

Draco (Heartbreak Kid):
 :blu13 HI All was wondering if anyone has a spare over mirror bracket Left Hand side. (preferably BLUE if possible) I have the Right side just need Left side. willing to buy at right price  :grin :grin

want to mount a set of spotlights on the Blue Beast :blu13left

Brian:
You could have a dig through the poST pile I believe one of our members makes these up

Draco (Heartbreak Kid):
Thanks Brian

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Brian:

--- Quote from: ST2UP on January 26, 2015, 10:14:05 PM ---Well here is where the little project is up to......fine tuning was quite finicky, don't know if it has any future to be honest.... :nahnah

These have just a little wider offset to account for the Bike-Quip screen, and plate is thicker along with the wall thickness of the upright compared to the Original version, you may note the bottom mounts different to the honda version to allow for the MCL under mirror mounts.  :like

Anyway a de-bur and coat of paint just for now to evaluate with the lights on and make any adjustments needed, then powder coat black  :like

--- End quote ---

ST2UP:

--- Quote from: Brian on August 16, 2016, 04:55:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: ST2UP on January 26, 2015, 10:14:05 PM ---Well here is where the little project is up to......fine tuning was quite finicky, don't know if it has any future to be honest.... :nahnah

These have just a little wider offset to account for the Bike-Quip screen, and plate is thicker along with the wall thickness of the upright compared to the Original version, you may note the bottom mounts different to the honda version to allow for the MCL under mirror mounts.  :like

Anyway a de-bur and coat of paint just for now to evaluate with the lights on and make any adjustments needed, then powder coat black  :like

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Hey there mine....and there naked  :p They have paint now..... :thumbsup

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version