Author Topic: Queensland RTE (RideTo Eat) explained - Please read  (Read 2380 times)

Offline Gadget

• UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • Just Ridin'
Queensland RTE (RideTo Eat) explained - Please read
« on: July 29, 2015, 12:31:40 PM »
Hi OzSTOCers,

As OzSTOC is a very informal place to be, participation in events and RTE are NOT mandatory or required just suggested... If you want to go and can, then go. If you don't or can't, then don't. Noone will think lesser of you if you can't make it.

We post them as a means to try and get people involved and give people a place to go, an excuse to ride.

We provide destinations throughout the year and post them up here and on google maps ( https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=z6QZUoQtqNP0.kaLHAlQuG5P8 ).

We try to set at least one a month, and we try to spread them out across the state to give members who are spread throughiut the State a chance to come along, this will sometimes result in what we have had this year.

These "official" for want of a better word, rides will continue, with your input of course...like we did last year with people suggesting destinations.

Having said all that.

If you want to go somewhere or have a place to ride to which isn't part of the yearly list...

Then by all means post it up. There is often someone else at a loose end who might like to join you.

Day trip, Mid week trip, overnight trip, run down to shops for some milk trip, head space/corner therapy trip.

This site is about you, it's about me, it's about every member, we're all equal on here.

Shiney, Scarlett Thunderbolt and myself are only here if you need help with formatting of site stuff etc, and if you do, please send either or all of us a message and we'll get to it asap.

Thanks  :hatwave

Cheers,
Gadget

(Pinched from Marcus and modified to suit. Thanks for the source code Marcus :hatwave )
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 05:14:13 PM by Gadget »
Cheers,
Gary
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Then  :blu13 Now :Spyder
Life's too short to be miserable, so enjoy it! :)
OzSTOC #257
FarRider #810
IBA #59140

Mob: 04 2448 3555

The following users thanked this post: Scarlett Thunderbolt, Draco (Heartbreak Kid)

Offline Johbay

• 2010 ST1300
Re: Queensland RTE (RideTo Eat) explained - Please read
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 08:12:08 PM »
hi guys, I havent had much to do with organised rides up till now. I just came across this post and thought Id and add this invite. This is not an organised run by any means but if anyone was at a loose end or was thinking about a long trip somewhere..... Im traveling to Melbourne, from Ipswich via inland, staying in Canberra for a day and overnight. this means leaving Ipswich  around the 3rd October and returning around 12th Oct.  via the Great Ocean road to Batemans Bay and on to sydney for a 3 days. then making my way home. I know this is short notice and its my agenda,and I do have some personal buisiness along the way but Id still thought Id put it out there as Id be going alone anyway. Im not a speedster by any means but that doesnt mean 40 kms/ hr either. Ill be moteling it wherever Im not visiting people. It would mean spending a bit of time alone or catching up with people you know when Im busy. Perhaps you would just do a section of the trip and get on with your own buisiness. Its whatever works for you. I look forward to any enquireys. Joyful and safe riding to all. cheers John Bayden (johbay ) :blk13 :thumbs
best wishes and safe happy rides

Offline Gadget

• UNBELIEVABLE "5000 Posts" Member
  • Just Ridin'
Re: Queensland RTE (RideTo Eat) explained - Please read
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 09:51:11 PM »
John,

You might want to check this one out, the timing is similar and will have a large continent of OzSTOCers.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eozstoc%2Ecom%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D11147%2Emsg1205590%2Emsg%231205590&share_tid=11147&share_fid=65913&share_type=t&share_pid=1205590
National Eastern States Multi RTE Invitation Ride (DIESEL TT TOUR)

sent using Tapatalk

Cheers,
Gary
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Then  :blu13 Now :Spyder
Life's too short to be miserable, so enjoy it! :)
OzSTOC #257
FarRider #810
IBA #59140

Mob: 04 2448 3555