Author Topic: A Round Tuit  (Read 1884 times)

Offline JuST Peter

• Supreme "2000" Club Member
  • Quakers Hill NSW
A Round Tuit
« on: June 29, 2012, 11:07:29 PM »

For the first time ever, KaleCoAuto is offering this exciting new accessory! The Round Tuit.
We spent three years looking for this item, and finally have found it. This highly sought after item is a requirement to finish all those hard jobs that you keep putting off. Sold unpainted.
We do anticipate offering them in different colors, if we ever get around to it...

See more great specials here:

http://kalecoauto.com
Ulysses #41044; OzSTOC #14
I love what I ride and ride what I love

Offline royst1100

• Legendary Member
  • ST Legend
Re: A Round Tuit
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 09:57:38 AM »
looked at the site and FINALLY founds some usefull tools. wish this site was around when i was a young fella  :rofl
regards
           Royce

Offline Biggles

• NatRally 2018 - Mackay
  • "Top Dog" 10000 club
  • Bridgeman Downs, Brisbane
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 08:51:31 PM »
looked at the site and FINALLY founds some usefull tools. wish this site was around when i was a young fella  :rofl

You could have given something to the Foreman who sent you over to the Spares Department for "a Long Weight"!

Polka dot paint was scarce back then.
For the modern man who lives in the city, riding a bike might be one of the only ways to escape the humdrum monotony. To take off and ride. To be both at one with nature and one with the bike. To feel masculine. Adam Piggott

OzSTOC #16  STOC #6135  FarR #509  IBA #54927

Offline Couch

• Tassie NR 2019
  • Legendary "1000 Club" Member
  • Tasman Peninsula, Tasmania
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 03:37:41 PM »
When I was a boy scout (just a couple of years ago).....on camp, I was sent over to another tent to ask for "a double hard welt" which I was told was to keep the sides of the tent from flapping, and while I was there was also asked to ask them for an "extra long weight", which fitted along the side of the tent................I still can't understand why they kept me waiting so long and then finished up wacking me really hard on my backside..........bastards! :cuss

You could have given something to the Foreman who sent you over to the Spares Department for "a Long Weight"!

Polka dot paint was scarce back then.

There are many paths to the top of the mountain.....but we all need to find our own way!

Offline Poppy Dave

• Teller of Untellable Jokes
  • Legendary "1000 Club" Member
  • Midland, WA
    • Dave Roper
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 02:51:57 AM »
When I started work, at the tender age of 15, I was sent for a box of 'Engine revs' and an 'Overhead sump'. This entailed riding a butchers 'Order-Bike' (the ones with the huge basket on the front) about 5 miles through Liverpool, the English one, in the pouring rain, to another branch. They gave me 2 boxes.

When I got back (after another 5 mile ride in the rain), I was told to unpack the boxes. One contained a few pieces of paper with "BROOM-BROOM-BROOM" written on them and the other contained a WWII tin hat (this was kept for other poor sods from the other branch to take back when it was also raining).

I was wise to the 'Long Stand' and rode round the corner, sat in a nice warm cafe, had a mug of sweet tea and a bacon and egg sandwich and just sat there watching the world go by for about an hour.

When I got back I looked suitably fooled and everyone had a good laugh. Little did they know, I was the one doing the laughing.  :nahnah

Dave                                                              :wht13
Dave R
Honda ST1100A
Suzuki Boulevard C50
STOC # 8241
SAC-PAV A/501

We know why dogs stick their heads out of car windows.