Author Topic: Who wants to ride THIS road with me....?  (Read 24488 times)

Offline harieg

• Harie G
  • Legendary Member
  • ausSTie Brendale Qld.
    • www.aomm.net.au
Re: Who wants to ride THIS road with me....?
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2012, 07:19:16 AM »
What he said and but I noticed there was 2 things missing
:wht11 and me  :'( :'( :'( :|||| :|||| :||||

You were sorely missed ol mate - you have become a regular and fantasic member of our OzSTOC family for a while now - another good reason to bomb your joint next weekend!!!  Cheers.       :hatwave                :wink1

@Biggles - great ride report Bill and great pix - you will only receive the "mandatory" floggings over your recalcitrent views on the ride leader!           :law

@Barry - thanks for your fantastic photography and company today - Biggles put it best - " Thanks for helping to make the ride personal."     :thumb

@Marissa - thanks for "bouncing like a teenager" - we were all ecstatic to hear that the result was 'as good as possible' and it was a pleasure to have lunch with you and that cow you befriended! (that should get tongues wagging).       :eek

@the rest of you unlikely mob - thanks a bloody heap! That ride was spectacular and could only have been enhanced by the quality of friends you share it with! You all showed me (yet again) that you are folks I love spending time with!       :thumbsup

I have some pics to post soon - watch Biggles' ride report space soon Villains!

Cheers, Diesel

PS - Is it just me.. or does Marissa's OzSTOC shirt look waaaaaaay better for some reason?        :grin

in 88 it must have been quite cool at the LOOP
ST1100 A Gold  1999 50 year anniversary OzSToc #169
ST1100 P Black 1996                            STOC #8037 verified
ST1300, Blue, 2004
CBR XX Super Blackbird 2006

Offline Skip

• Legendary "1000 Club" Member
Re: Who wants to ride THIS road with me....?
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2012, 05:51:45 PM »
Thanks Diesel for a great day out. Thanks for the photo's Biggles and Barry.
Hope your feeling OK Marissa. Your a dead set legend for getting 'back on the horse'. Can't have been easy, physically and mentally. Hats off to ya.
To all the other members around the country, see why we love this part of QLD.
Skip.
Getting wind in my hair while I still have some.