Author Topic: A fun OzSTOC weekend 11th 12th August  (Read 1454 times)

Offline Streak

• Supreme "2000" Club Member
  • Stampy Glitterballs
    • Australian ST Owners Club
A fun OzSTOC weekend 11th 12th August
« on: August 12, 2012, 07:08:10 PM »
Well this weekend has been a blast, once I got the house wok out of the way, I packed the bike and headed for Brisbane, Dave (ST2UPRIDER) turned 50 on Friday, so we went to dinner with the Redlands Ulysses, the food was fantastic, the people where great, I even won a pink scarf they I gave to Dave for his birthday  :rofl

Dinner at Redlands Ulysses

Dave and Cathy where good enough to give me a bed for the night and where fantastic hosts!

But it was up early to get over to Barry & Marrisa's house for the run down to The Dugandan Hotel for the OzSTOC Lunch, there as quite a few of us turning up.

People at Barry & Marrisa's House

I also got to marvel at the shed full bikes Barry has! Marrisa's bike is a great machine to, I am afraid to show Teela as I think she will want one!

Marrisa's Bike

We did a great run to the hotel via the Lions Road, it was a bit rougher than last time I road It a few years ago, but it was a great ride, great people along, it took around 4 hours, but loved every twist and turn!

When we arrived at the hotel there was simply a sea of Honda ST's all models, colours, it was bloody brilliant! I counted 20 ST's and 6 or 7 other bikes, and 30 odd people. Below is a little video I took:

To all the new faces I met today, Bluey, Gadget, Dicko, PJ, (I think there are names I have forgotten), great to meet you! Look forward to seeing you at the next event  :thumbsup

Cheers

Streak

Streak (Graham)
Storm Trooper
streak@ozstoc.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OzSTOC
2010 White DL650 Strom
FarRider #667
IBA #59145
Aussie Hard Arse #63

Offline kippers

• Kippers
  • ST Legend
Re: A fun OzSTOC weekend 11th 12th August
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 07:18:20 AM »
It was a great day and it good to catch up with everyone. :thumbs
The road doesn't end -just changes direction - YOU Choose!