Buy Swap & Sell > Buy, Sell, Swap, Trade, Wanted....

OzSTOC Couriers

<< < (26/26)

Wild Rose:

--- Quote from: spanner on October 27, 2019, 06:56:32 AM ---Can you stick a 2011 st1300 in there somewhere?   I have a white one to be picked up from central coast....... :rofl :crackup

--- End quote ---
That sounds like it could work  :think1

johnnyYTED:
 :Spyder
--- Quote from: Wild Rose on October 27, 2019, 08:03:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: spanner on October 27, 2019, 06:56:32 AM ---Can you stick a 2011 st1300 in there somewhere?   I have a white one to be picked up from central coast....... :rofl :crackup

--- End quote ---
That soundo like it could work  :think1

--- End quote ---
Spanner I would have ridden it up for you. I  am  fly up to Brisbane today.

spanner:
I was being facetious really ..... I'm looking forward to a ride up the coast when I go get it ......its my reward for finishing second year uni exams ........    .  thanks though.

:thumbsup

johnnyYTED:
 :Spyder  :dred11
Gday folks, I am currently in Qld south of Brisbane and will be heading south back into NSW possibly by this weekend. I have plenty of room to deliver items as far south as Picton along my journey.
If you have anything and are not to far from Brisbane I’m happy to deliver south. I haven’t yet decided which route I’ll travel as yet but I do need to go to Torrington to look at a block of land and if possible I may re-enter Qld and go home via the NT and SA. All is yet to be decided.
Let me know ASAP if you want to meet up with your item for delivery into NSW. My phone number is below but here it is again. 0474488436

Gadget:
G'day everyone.

28th December,  we are driving my Station Wagon from just North of Brisbane, up to Gladstone on a toy run.

We will be returning New Year's Eve via Imbil.

We will have a bit of spare room if you need something delivered or picked up along the route.

Let me know here, call/text, or via FB/Messenger if you need something transported.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version