General Category > General Discussion

Let the Games Begin

<< < (5/5)

Biggles:
Black is elegant by day, invisible at night and always shows the merest speck of dust.  Not sure how far they rank below the reds for speed.    ;-*

Williamson:
The Eagle has Landed:

Williamson:
Update on the old, original ST1300.

* RWC - passed
* VIV - passed
* Rego booked for Thursday 4 April - nothing available next week, I'm too bust easly the week, the Thursday will do.I think my forecast ....

--- Quote from: Williamson on March 10, 2023, 11:22:24 AM ---.... Damage to the ST is superficial, fairing, plastics, etc, although probably expensive, and back on the road very soon.....

--- End quote ---

..... may not have been very accurate, it's only 379 days since this.

Although, I was accurate with the extent of damage and cost of repairs, this has come in at around $1000 (assessor's estimate was $7000), but more than double that has been swallowed up in fees and charges that would not have occurred if the ST1330 was not declared a repairable write-off.   

Why the difference between the repaired and assessed costs?  I have a firm belief that there is collusion and corruption in the insurance, insurance assessor and auto / motorcycle repair industries.  Of course, this is something which we all knew of anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version