No Parking Zone! > Hobbies outside of OzSTOC

Dragged out the pushbikes

(1/3) > >>

StinkyPete:
Chris and I dusted off the pushbikes and went for a ride along the Amy Gillett Bikeway today.  See https://www.walkingsa.org.au/walk/find-a-place-to-walk/amy-gillett-bikeway/
It was 30km round trip and I haven't ridden a bike that far in about 50 years.   Very pretty ride but I'm totally buggered.    :H
I wonder if I will be able to walk tomorrow....   :fp

Bodø:
There was a time I cycled everywhere.  That came to an end when I moved to Cairns and it was just too hot.  I dusted off my own bike in 2015 when the kwaka was off the road after hitting a roo and did some cycling.  I can't recall being sore (I probably was) but I did have bizarre sunbrun marks on my head where the helmet let bis of sun in.

Bodø:
At Old Noarlunga's bridge (2015) before it washed away by torrential rain in 2016.

Nigel:
Crickey..................hope the bav is alright :angry-old-man-smiley-emoticon :eek

alans1100:

--- Quote from: Bodø on October 17, 2019, 04:38:53 PM ---There was a time I cycled everywhere. 

--- End quote ---
Same here but I was only when I was 14,15 and it was nothing to ride up to about 150 km a week and less than half the distance of a kid up the road from us you used to train at 400 km a week for racing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version