Farkles, Gear & Accessories > Farkles and Gear General Section

HELD SAMBIA 2in1 GORE-TEX Gloves

(1/5) > >>

ruSTynutz:
A while back I read a review on the "Held Sambia 2in1 Gloves" which raved about them so I got to thinking about buying a pair.

The price initially scared me off but after scouring the internet I found the same gloves at a much cheaper price, a price I was sort of prepared to hand over.

With my birthday fast approaching I thought they'd make a nice birthday present for myself...

I was quite apprehensive about buying gloves without ever having tried them on first (especially at this price) but I just had to cross my fingers and toes and hope for the best.
Anyhow, the gloves turned up today (only one day late for my birthday) and surprise surprise, they actually fit...woohoo!!!  :runyay

Once I get to try them out properly (assuming this lockdown lifts sometime) I'll give you all a bit of feedback...

First impressions though are that they are a very well put together glove...  :thumbs

Here's a link to the initial review I read: https://www.bikeme.tv/index.php/held-sambia-gloves-reviewed-why-arent-you-wearing-these/

Brock:
Just do a STIG, and dress up in black gear and wander around..

Langers:
A belated Happy Birthday  :Cake2 Rusty, I hope you had a great day - that'd be 60 then?

Those gloves look very good although the price mentioned by Boris made me gag a little. BUT, as I am constantly reminded with the majority of my purchases - you only get what you pay for.

ppopeye:
Rusty, what sort of price did you have to pay and how did you figure which size and whether they would fit.

NTRebel:
Hey Rusty I heard on the grapevine that uncle Dan has thrown the key away.

--- Quote from: ruSTynutz on July 23, 2021, 04:05:22 PM ---A while back I read a review on the "Held Sambia 2in1 Gloves" which raved about them so I got to thinking about buyin a pair.

The price initially scared me off but after scouring the internet I found the same gloves at a much cheaper price, a price I was sort of prepared to hand over.

With my birthday fast approaching I thought they'd make a nice birthday present for myself...

I was quite apprehensive about buying gloves without ever having tried them on first (especially at this price) but I just had to cross my fingers and toes and hope for the best.
Anyhow, the gloves turned up today (only one day late for my birthday) and surprise surprise, they actually fit...woohoo!!!  :runyay

Once I get to try them out properly (assuming this lockdown lifts sometime) I'll give you all a bit of feedback...

First impressions though are that they are a very well put together glove...  :thumbs

Here's a link to the initial review I read: https://www.bikeme.tv/index.php/held-sambia-gloves-reviewed-why-arent-you-wearing-these/

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version