General Category > LONG DISTANCE RIDING, Proper preparation, Safety and Tips

Fuel on the Nullabor

(1/3) > >>

saaz:
The BP at Norseman provided this information on a slip of paper. Eliot over on FarRiders typed it up  :thumb  If there are any updates, comments on the various places etc let me know and I will update to keep the information current.

A Info is Place Name, Kilometers from Norseman, Fuel branding & Hours of operation (supplied on a little
slip of paper at the counter of the BP servo. Caltex at Norseman cheaper than BP.

B Balladonia - 191K - BP - 6am to 10pm

C Caiguna - 374K - BP - 24 hours

D Cocklebiddy - 438K - BP - 6.30am to 10pm

E Madura - 521K - Shell - 6.30am to 10pm

F Mundrabilla - 636K - Mobil -6am to 9.30pm (Cheaper than Border Village & Nullarbor @1.96 (?)

G Eucla - 698K - Caltex - 6.30am to 9pm. (10c cheaper than Border Village)

H Border Village - 710K -BP - 24 hr

I Nullarbor - 1030K - Liberty - 7.30am to 10.30pm (expensive, have to hand in licence before being able to fill) (Nullabor roadhouse has good burgers. Tent site on bluemetal      hardstand is $20 although charged Hoffy and Wombat $10 each and good showers are coin operated at $1)

J Penong - 1106K -Caltex - 24 hr (NO GAS)

K Ceduna - 1181 - Shell - 24 hour

On another slip they had this info
Coolgardie - 168K - Caltex - 24 hour (under renovation, Puma other end of town but Premium? - hours?)
Southern Cross - 355K - BP - 24 hour
Merredin - 464 Km - Shell - 6am to 9pm
Tammin - 564K - BP - 24 hour
Northam - 628 K - Caltex - 24 hour

Thanks to BP Norseman (Eyre Highway) for this info.

Marcus:

*Edit* I don't know where "I" is on the map so guess based on Border village and Nullarbor being the furthest apart

saaz:
Quiet day at work huh!  Great addition Marcus  ++  I will add any comments on particular places as they come in (as in, avoid, great food, have to hand in licence or pay up front etc)

tj189:
Nice one guys, thanks for posting  :thumbsup

Gavo:
Dropped into Madura Pass and enquired

$15.00 unpowered camp site and facilities

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version