OzSTOC News & Rider Assistance > OzSTOC News & Events...

Change the OzSTOC selection process or not ?

<< < (3/8) > >>

Philbo:
Pat on backs time!
I'd like to congratulate the leadership team for doing a great job!  The forum is interesting and informative and very supportive of those of us with a love of motorcycling.
I would personally prefer to trust the current committee to select or encourage additional members.  If it came to a ballot, I don't know if I would have enough information about the candidate to decide suitability or compatibility with the existing group
Phil

Shiney:
I look forward to seeing how this goes, good luck to everyone that puts their name forward :thumbsup

ST2UP:

--- Quote from: Philbo on October 24, 2015, 09:38:22 PM ---Pat on backs time!
I'd like to congratulate the leadership team for doing a great job!  The forum is interesting and informative and very supportive of those of us with a love of motorcycling.
I would personally prefer to trust the current committee to select or encourage additional members.  If it came to a ballot, I don't know if I would have enough information about the candidate to decide suitability or compatibility with the existing group
Phil

--- End quote ---

Your correct, it is a big broad group of members spread Australia wide......but can I recommend to assist you in your vote (If you chose to vote) is to research the quality and content of the candidates post on the form, this may provide some insight  :think1

Thanks for your confidence Phil  :-++

:beer

gaz:

--- Quote from: Shiney on October 25, 2015, 07:03:03 AM ---I look forward to seeing how this goes, good luck to everyone that puts their name forward :thumbsup

--- End quote ---

think it is a fantastic idea,  :crackup

Marcus:
 :popcorn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version