OzSTOC News & Rider Assistance > OzSTOC News & Events...

Change the OzSTOC selection process or not ?

<< < (2/8) > >>

Gadget:
There are two things I could add.

Firstly Chris and Jean, is you might want set a deadline for nominations to close, say 3 weeks, to give members who are considering it, time to talk with family and friends and then release the poll with a similar defined closing period, to allow for members who travel etc time to log in and vote.

The other thing I would suggest is leave it open to all and make use of video conferencing if you can. It takes a little getting used to the small time delay, but over Internet is cheap.

Cheers,
Gary

SteveR:
Well written, I just wish some of the other clubs I'm involved in were half as organised, diplomatic and PROACTIVE as you guys are!! Ive only been around a few months, but really enjoy the group already, I'll be watching with great interest to see what comes about.

Biggles:
Well thought out.

Have you thought about creating the position of Honorary Proof Reader?    :rofl

ST2UP:

--- Quote from: Biggles on October 24, 2015, 04:04:34 PM ---Well thought out.

Have you thought about creating the position of Honorary Proof Reader?    :rofl

--- End quote ---

The club couldn't possible afford your skills of critique Bill.....But you did say Honorary  :think1

Can I send you the young blokes homework to start with  :butt

:beer

ST2UP:

--- Quote from: Gadget on October 24, 2015, 01:25:29 PM ---There are two things I could add.

Firstly Chris and Jean, is you might want set a deadline for nominations to close, say 3 weeks, to give members who are considering it, time to talk with family and friends and then release the poll with a similar defined closing period, to allow for members who travel etc time to log in and vote.

The other thing I would suggest is leave it open to all and make use of video conferencing if you can. It takes a little getting used to the small time delay, but over Internet is cheap.

Cheers,
Gary

--- End quote ---

Thanks Gadget, post update......Expression of interest for the role close 15/11/2015 with the poll opening the 16/11/2015 and closing at the end of November 2015.

We talked and played with conferencing briefly, in that session the 2 main issues that arose where our internet speed lets us down and we spent 5 minutes looking at the other parties still shot and we had a couple of products that we needed to manually assess. But there may be times it's possible  :think1

Thanks for the input  :thumbsup

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version