OzSTOC Ride Reports, Pictures & Videos > National Rally 2016 (W.A) of Reports Pictures/Video

Roadtrip

<< < (2/11) > >>

Sicman:

--- Quote from: johnnyYTED on March 02, 2016, 11:16:29 AM --- :dred11
heading weST I hope  :grin  4wding  all the way? see if you can STay off the black STuff all the way  :grin there's a challenge for you, or are you ' Sulking it" and going where the sun comes UP  :well

--- End quote ---
No sulking here Johnny  :-(((  the patrol turned left out of the driveway and headed west :hatwave We need to go and help WA now their economy has been downgraded to junk status  :rofl

Sicman:

--- Quote from: WendyL on March 02, 2016, 12:11:41 PM ---Drive safe, see you next Thursday  :grin

--- End quote ---
For sure - Safe flying  :thumbs

Sicman:

--- Quote from: StinkyPete on March 02, 2016, 03:19:26 PM ---Have a safe journey Sicman and PitStop.   I'm anticipating that we'll cross paths in Port Augusta on Friday evening. :thumb

--- End quote ---
Ta Pete  - We will be there.  :think1 I hope you have booked in under Pete Mitchell this year to avoid the confusion you caused last year by using your real name  :crackup :rofl :rofl

Sicman:
Well the camper towed beautifully behind the Patrol and after a nice 6.5 hrs we landed at a van park in Mildura. It was a balmy 40 degrees so the planned stop at Balranald went out the window and we stayed driving in the aircon  :H
Here was the lunch stop at Hay

Setting up camp tonight

johnnyYTED:
 :dred11
That lQQk a great snazzy camper,, a bit big for the bike though..  :grin
 have an adventurous trip weST guys , and see ya there  :thumb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...