General Category > General Discussion

Cure for a migrane

(1/1)

Sim:
Okay - i will set the scene first; I've have had the week off work with the flu, coughing, sneezing, headache, nose like a tap - you get teh picture,  :'(  :( so you can imagine what a whole week off the bike would do to yer sanity?!  :eek ... well today I was feeling a little better (day 5) but *needed* to get some wind in my hair (proverbially)! (i know the helmet prevents this and there is a 'lack' of aforementioned). I was *really* still sick - but over the worst of it. I thought a quick 1/2 hr burn can't hurt - so i took the cover off the STeed and headed to the hills....

I am on the bike, maybe for 1/2 hour, and realise my (flu) symptoms have been vanquiched, vanished, vamoosed, ( :runyay) my headache was gone, my nose had stopped running, i was feeling *homo-sapien* again, ????!!!! i have discovered something! It was bliss! So naturally i kept going - the ride ended up being 2hrs instead. I have discovered a cure for migranes! (So to verify this - next time you have a headache, or the missus says *not tonight dear - i have a headache* - see if you can get out on the ST for half an hour - it worked for me!   :thumb
Sim  :blu13left

Biggles:

--- Quote from: Sim on April 06, 2012, 04:16:44 PM ---or the missus says *not tonight dear - i have a headache* - see if you can get out on the ST for half an hour - it worked for me!   :thumb
Sim  :blu13left

--- End quote ---

Wouldn't you then send her out on a bike?  Seems like the right fix to me.  Might have to buy her a bike, but it would be worth it  :)

Tipsy:
 :wht11 py

Not tonight dear I have a headache towit I would reply "Not really interested in your head dear"

eventually the excuse just disappeared  :p :thumbsup

Aaahh But that was then at least there are memories ...............I think.

Tipsy

JuST Peter:

--- Quote from: Tipsy on April 06, 2012, 09:47:50 PM --- :wht11 py

Not tonight dear I have a headache towit I would reply "Not really interested in your head dear"

eventually the excuse just disappeared  :p :thumbsup

Aaahh But that was then at least there are memories ...............I think.

Tipsy

--- End quote ---
After that, I reckon memories would be all you'd have. SWMBO'd make sure of that!  :rofl :rofl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version