General Category > Members Health & Wellbeing

Wild Rose has had an "Off"

(1/40) > >>

StinkyPete:
I've just had a phone conversation with Wild Rose.  Today he had a slow speed "off" at Angaston SA, and unfortunately he's broken his shoulder.   He's currently in hospital and is being assessed, and certainly won't be riding for some time.   I'll be keeping in touch, and will assist with transporting Leo as required, and storage of his bike, which is currently in the care of motel where's he's staying.

Bodø Glimt:
Oh, that's no good.

richo:
Not good news,  I hope he recovers well with no complications,  if you need a hand with anything let me know.  I am not working Wednesday if you need help

PC:
That's no good tell Leo we are thinking of you
If we can help sing out
Speedy recovery Leo

Williamson:

--- Quote from: StinkyPete on May 06, 2018, 07:25:30 PM ---I've just had a phone conversation with Wild Rose.  Today he had a slow speed "off" at Angaston SA, and unfortunately he's broken his shoulder.   He's currently in hospital and is being assessed, and certainly won't be riding for some time.   I'll be keeping in touch, and will assist with transporting Leo as required, and storage of his bike, which is currently in the care of motel where's he's staying.

--- End quote ---

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!!  Take it easy out there fellas.

Speedy recovery for you Leo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version