Farkles, Gear & Accessories > Comms and Audio

uhf to starcom advice please

(1/2) > >>

Simmo50:
attached are some pics of the leads i have , trying to connect a starcom to a uhf radio, uniden standard type not handheld.
dont seem to have the right leads to connect to starcom   pic 3 is the output from starcom.  the other pics are from a lead i had lying around,  think im missing the starcom to radio lead

ST2UP:
Yeah that's the headset lead from memory....been about 6 yrs since I used a starcom. The Radio lead plugs into a port on the starcom unit from the UHF.....

Talk to Dale at DMME on the central coast and he will sort it for you.

Cheers

StinkyPete:
DMME is no longer trading, but Dale may still be able to answer your questions.     An alternative is "Soundrider"  https://www.soundrider.com.au/starcom1-cables  who should be able to make or supply any cable that you need.   Give them a call.

Joso:
Dale not doing it full time anymore but still does it on w/ends fitted uhf to my st1100 before I went to Nat        Rally

StinkyPete:

--- Quote from: Joso on August 25, 2018, 07:58:37 AM ---Dale not doing it full time anymore but still does it on w/ends fitted uhf to my st1100 before I went to Nat        Rally

--- End quote ---

Thanks.   That good to hear, as Dales skill and knowledge is a great asset.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version