General Category > General Discussion

Professional riding services now available

(1/5) > >>

saaz:
It is now confirmed that my last day at work is 27 April 2012.  being paid to leave a year early is so sad   :hatwave

That means I can now offer a service for those riders too busy to ride themselves.  I can use either you bike or mine, for a nominal fee.  Have any accessories you need road tested more then you can do yourself?  Give me a yell.  Mobile mechanical services may be available  :wht11

Biggles:
That's a mighty generous offer, Saaz!  You'll come to Brisbane to ride my bike for me and I only need to pay you!!   :thumbs

Do I have to pay for your riding time to reach here?  Will you ride quickly or stuff around to make it more expensive for me?

I'll need more details!   ::)

saaz:
Promotional offer of free riding to the bike's location!  Maybe just a daily rate regardless of distance, and a beer allowance  :beer   :eat.  Should be quite affordable..I will get around to the details sometime  :think1  :phone

Dick B "Yewie":
Hey saaz,
I have been work free and loose on the world for four years now and wonder why I waited so long (my bank manager knows why >:() Can't recommend it highly enough.
Dick B

saaz:
Everyone I know that has retired are hard to get hold of as they are busier than ever.  I want to get back into beer brewing, do some mountain biking to keep fit and try and catch up on all the forums I am on, since have have concentrated mostly on Ozstoc lately.  I can feel some IBA FarRides coming on as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version