General Category > Members Health & Wellbeing

Is a crime

(1/4) > >>

Big Gaz:
Ive always wondered" is a crime " to dont have a need to ride with a group .
I get my jollys riding alone ,but also find solitude and enjoyment riding with my wife .
Am i a one off , a freak or is there others who get the picture .
Asking for a friend. 

StinkyPete:
I certainly enjoy riding on my own.   I can ride to my own plan, stop when I want, not worry about what anyone else wants to do, and consider the time alone on my bike almost as time spent in meditation/contemplation (Helmet Time).    Sharing the ride with pillion Chris is the next best thing to riding on my own, and riding in a small group is a poor third.   Having said that, sharing the experience of the day's ride over a cuppa or a glass at the end of the day with others is something I enjoy.

ppopeye:
I ride mostly on my  own. Rarely in a small group. I have two mates who I ride occasionally with. Perhaps every few months. Very content on my own. As Stinkypete says you can ride your own route, tempo and stop when it suits. Good plan I reckon.

My Chris doesnt ride. She used to when we were both a lot younger but is not interested now.

I am contemplating going on the Wall to Wall ride this year which would be a departure but a one off as I dont expect I will enjoy it all.

Big Gaz:

--- Quote from: StinkyPete on February 03, 2019, 07:51:38 PM ---I certainly enjoy riding on my own.   I can ride to my own plan, stop when I want, not worry about what anyone else wants to do, and consider the time alone on my bike almost as time spent in meditation/contemplation (Helmet Time).   

--- End quote ---

Cheers mate.
Pheew .At this stage in my life i cant wait to take off , destination unknown
Looking foward to meeting as many of you guys as i can at the rally.
Cheers

NTRebel:
like the others I enjoy riding on my own usually without any planning just point the nose and see where I end up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version