General Category > Members Health & Wellbeing

Stay well and look after yourself and your own

(1/2) > >>

Evert:
Hi All,

I don't post much or often but during this time of pandemics and anxiety, I just wanted to relay my concern for you all. Look after yourself and your loved ones.
I would say going for a ride helps calm the nerves and gives a proper perspective about it all. It be wise not to go to a public café but that should not stop you packing a lunch catch up with a few mates and see a remote spot of this beautiful country.

Ride well and Safe.

E.   :blu13

richo:
My son was using a different term for the virus that I thought was amusing in a dark way.
"Boomer Doomer".   Given it hits the over 50's harder than the young ones.   :angry-old-man-smiley-emoticon :angry-old-man-smiley-emoticon

Bodø:
It may well create another lot of boomers:

Eventially everyone will be quarantined to their houses with no sport on tv to watch.  Nine months from now a boom of babies will be born and they will be known as coronials.

You heard it here first.

Gadget:

--- Quote from: Bodø on March 15, 2020, 05:04:02 PM ---It may well create another lot of boomers:

Eventially everyone will be quarantined to their houses with no sport on tv to watch.  Nine months from now a boom of babies will be born and they will be known as coronials.

You heard it here first.

--- End quote ---
Netflix and chill baby.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

West Aussie Glen:
I say get out and support the local economy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version