Mudgee Overnight RTE 12-13-14 March 2021

(1/25) > >>

STroppy:
The 2020 OzSTOC Rally has been postponed to 12-13-14 March 2021

The Rally will be held at the Big4 Mudgee Holiday Park

71 Lions Dr, Mudgee NSW 2850

(02) 63721090

https://www.mudgeeholidaypark.com.au

BIG4 Mudgee Holiday Park is set amongst 15 acres of peaceful, secluded and beautifully landscaped grounds. Conveniently located close to the centre of Mudgee town and just a short stroll to the local golf course.

They offer a range of comfortable and affordable accommodation options, from cosy studios to spacious two bedroom cabins. We also have grass or paved caravan and camping sites and are pet friendly.

Enjoy everything the beautiful Mudgee region has to offer including local wineries, fabulous food markets, honey tasting, historic museums and villages, gold fossicking, as well as activities like tennis, squash, bowling, horse and bike riding.

Joso advises

Hi all just a message to book early at big 4 van park that way we will be able to all be in one place if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ring me   Joso 0417421196 👍👍

For those that want a motel we have Cudgegong Valley Motel on side if booking let them know you are with ozstoc said they will do a deal

:
I plan to be there and have my accommodation booked.  Already looking forward to it.

p.s.
Shouldn't this go in the National Events sub forum?

STroppy:

--- Quote from: Bodø on October 03, 2020, 06:59:18 AM ---I plan to be there and have my accommodation booked.  Already looking forward to it.

p.s.
Shouldn't this go in the National Events sub forum?

--- End quote ---

It should have, and Shiney has graciously moved it, I couldn’t post it there and have it as a sticky topic as I don’t have those privileges in the National Events Topic.

Also someone in the Mudgee National Organising Committee needs to provide more information on what will be happening at that Rally. I have no idea who is on that Committee.

Bodø:
Good work Shiney.   :thumb

Nigel:
Booked, at the Big 4 ready to go........... :eek

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version