Honda ST1100 Section > Honda ST1100 General Questions

Installing Handle Bar Risers on an Honda ST1100

<< < (2/7) > >>

excopper:
 :wht11, glass or ali,hows it supported

Streak:
this is link here will take you to the info about the shelf that tipsy made, lots of photos there  :thumb

http://ozstoc.com/index.php?topic=203.msg10877#msg10877

Streak:
I have to say just running around town the bar risers have certainly made my seating position heaps better, should have dne it ages ago! Am looking forward to the weekend so I can get a proper feel of how it has changed with some distance behind me

tj189:
Nice one, must say that the risers look to be the same size as the top clamps, which is what i used for mine.  I found a big difference on the long runs with this mod, I am sure you will like it  :thumbs

Streak:

--- Quote from: Streak on June 18, 2012, 10:31:26 PM ---I have to say just running around town the bar risers have certainly made my seating position heaps better, should have dne it ages ago! Am looking forward to the weekend so I can get a proper feel of how it has changed with some distance behind me

--- End quote ---

Well I did 220km with the new risers, they have made a fantastic difference, have made me rethink the highway wings for the moment.

I only put in 1" risers and it has made all the difference, no more sore shoulder for me!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version