OzSTOC Events National & Local > NATIONAL EVENTS

Future National Rallies - 2022 and beyond.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Scarlett Thunderbolt:
   spent a day in a motorbike friendly town - Crows Nest Q... the Crows Nest Tourist Park has it's own Club Function Room, Restaurant and Cafe... about 23x cabins of different sizes... ensuite and flat powered van sites... the park map is on their website.
   also has the Crows Nest Motel across the road, as the Tourist Park is not huge... motel description on their website too. Cheers, John&Kate.

Gadget:

--- Quote from: Scarlett Thunderbolt on March 02, 2021, 07:48:33 AM ---   spent a day in a motorbike friendly town - Crows Nest Q... the Crows Nest Tourist Park has it's own Club Function Room, Restaurant and Cafe... about 23x cabins of different sizes... ensuite and flat powered van sites... the park map is on their website.
   also has the Crows Nest Motel across the road, as the Tourist Park is not huge... motel description on their website too. Cheers, John&Kate.

--- End quote ---
The Spyder Muster will be there in September this year.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

STroppy:
2023 venue could be a good discussion topic at Mannum?

Williamson:

--- Quote from: STroppy on July 10, 2022, 09:39:42 AM ---2023 venue could be a good discussion topic at Mannum?

--- End quote ---

Yes, and between now and Mannum, so I'll start it off with "Mudgee", I think we should try and resurrect it.

West Aussie Glen:
Mudgee would be good but for me the date is as important.
There is a big Indian gathering in Siiverton on 29th April.
Ulysses AGM is 1-7 May in Lismore.
Sometime in May after the Ulysses AGM would be good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version