OzSTOC Events National & Local > WESTERN AUSTRALIA

Perth RTE and No 1Pump Station Tour Sunday 30th May

(1/4) > >>

West Aussie Glen:
I have now joined the National Trust as a Volunteer at No 1 Pump Station. So the plan is to meet at No 1 Pump Station at 10:30 where I will be able to open up and give an intro to the pump station then head up the hill to Mundaring Weir Hotel for lunch.
To help with the upkeep on the pump station there is an entry charge of $10 for adults and $7 for concession.
So 10:30 on 30th May. Come and check out the 6 cylinder duplex triple reduction 300 HP steam engine and catchup on the Golden Pipeline History.

Brock:
WA Seniors/ Veteran discount????

West Aussie Glen:

--- Quote from: Brock on April 19, 2021, 07:01:51 PM ---WA Seniors/ Veteran discount????

--- End quote ---
Yes

LindsayGT:
Planning to join you!  :thumbs

West Aussie Glen:
Just a reminder this is a week on Sunday. Also I have been given permission for us to park at the Pump Station. I have a key to the boom gate to let us in and out. So turn off Mundaring Weir Rd at the sign to Pump Station C Site Entrance, see photo (Not the sign to No 1 Pump Station). Plan is to decide where to for lunch before leaving the Pump Station. Some options are Mundaring Weir Hotel, Mundaring Hotel and Mundaring Dome. I would appreciate some indication of those attending. If you are attending and don't have my phone number please pm me in case you are running late. Only Telstra and Boost (maybe Belong) get a phone signal at the pump station. If requested I can have the kettles out and boiling water for coffee or tea on arrival.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version