Welcome - Getting started & FAQs - Read Here First... > Introduce Yourself & Your Bike

Hi From NZ

(1/2) > >>

RGardner:
Just got back home to the cooler climates of the North Island after completing a couple of laps through and around your fine country (27,193km in 7 weeks). I'm on a 2011 ST1300 ABS which I shipped across from NZ under Carnet in March. I think I saw a group of you guys heading out of Sydney on Sat 14 Apr as I was heading in from Bathurst way. Never seen so many ST's in one group on the road! I'd just about completed the 9,000km interior loop - Sydney, Snowy Mountains, Murray Valley, Dandenongs, Adelaide, Uluru, Mt Isa, Longreach, Sydney. The following Monday I was starting out on the exterior loop heading up the East Coast to ultimately follow Hwy 1 all the way around. (Is it just me or is all of your wildlife, particularly dingos, completely suicidal?)
I've ridden most of NZ on this bike - top of the north to bottom of the south - so if anyone's ever looking at coming over this way I'm always keen to catch up with other ST's.
PS: These days shipping bikes across the Tasman is the easiest thing.
Cheers
Rob

Mitch:
 Hi RG and a Warm Welcome to the forum from the Wild West  :hatwave
                                             :grin :blk13 :grin

Streak:
Welcome fom Queensland! Great to have you aboard

Poppy Dave:
And another welcome from the West Island.

Dave                                                                               :wht13

Dan:
Welcome, I intend to go to NZ for a bike trip some time in the future, by all accounts it is great over there  :thumb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version