Honda ST1100 Section > Where to Purchase Parts & items for the Honda ST1100

Windscreens for the ST1300A

(1/2) > >>

Outback Rider:
 :dred11

I recently decided I wanted a very short screen for my ST1300A as in hot weather I find more airflow would be great.
I contacted Peter from Screens For Bikes with my design and he came through with flying colours. He is in Melbourne, Victoria and his website is www.screensforbikes.com
Have a look at my red ST in his website photos. When the screen is low it just covers the dash and when raised it comes to eye level. I don't think I will need the OEM screen again even in cold riding.

The price was $160 plus shipping if required and the quality and service was exemplary.

West Aussie Glen:
Good to see one locally made, one gets used to looking at overseas stuff on the net you often miss good local stuff.

Diesel:
Nice job Outback. Have you noticed better stability/less buffeting etc with this configuration?

Outback Rider:
Diesel, Everything is just the same as with the OEM screen except that when it is right down you get more air on you. Just smooth air, sort of like when riding a naked bike.

scarp:

I got mine from eagle screens http://www.eaglescreens.com.au/
They are about 5 mins from me tho they only deal thru the post, very happy tho as I used to get a lot of buffetting now I can ride for hours with now probs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version