Author Topic: ST1100 complete carb set plus near new National Cycle screen - GIVE AWAY!  (Read 1383 times)

Bob Matthews

Due to a monster cleanup I am giving away more freebies to fellow ST1100 owners. I have a complete set of carbs from a 2003 ST1100 and a near new normal height National Cycles (US) clear screen to give away. The carbs have recently come off my bike as they were taking too much time to tune for idle on the l/h pair. The bike purred like a kitten on the highway and still returned 55mpg so something simple amiss, but I'm not a patient man when it comes to down time off my bike, so I replaced them with another set from a wrecker ($325 plus fitting& tune) .  You can have 100% parts backup or set them up and use them. I only bought the screen recently for $135 from an ad in Cycle Torque mag but came across a new near original sceen cheaply.

I dont want anything for these items, but I restore vintage bicycles and lightweight racing bicyles and would gratefully accept any parts in exchange. If you have nothing to offer you can have my parts anyway.

Offline WendyL

• RTE Coordinator
  • Legendary "1000 Club" Member
  • Extremely nice person, angelic even....
Re: ST1100 complete carb set plus near new National Cycle screen - GIVE AWAY!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 02:26:08 PM »
Hi Bob,

I would be very interested in the screen, I have nothing to exchange, but would be more than willing to pay for it.

Cheers

Wendy
:KissBlow
Wendy
2005 ST1300
FarRider #913

Offline saaz

• Supreme "2000" Club Member
  • Canberra ACT
Re: ST1100 complete carb set plus near new National Cycle screen - GIVE AWAY!
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 07:42:35 PM »
Hi Bob.  I know someone with some carb type problems, and another set of carbs might help me sort it out.  Any spare bits not used would go back out to any needy members. We could work out some postage or pickup somehow - depends where you are.
John
(Ridden on and forever in our hearts)
1996 Honda ST1100P
2014 Triumph Trophy SE
Ozstoc, STOC #7239, Farrider #461 Ulysses #061681, IBA #59143 and some others