Honda ST1100 Section > Where to Purchase Parts & items for the Honda ST1100

ST accessories

(1/2) > >>

Poppy Dave:
Guys,

If you need accessories for either 1300's or 1100's then I suggest you have a look at what this guy's got. His name's Keith Munro and I have bought stuff from him in the past. He's very helpful and prompt, and carries good quality items.

If you do order anything from him, remember to cancel the VAT component ( I forgot but he pointed it out to me and did it for me).

www.st1300-accessories.co.uk

Take care,

Dave

West Aussie Glen:
What I can't understand from him is why he hasn't started making his rear panels for the ST 1300 again or taken them off his website?

Poppy Dave:

--- Quote from: West Aussie Glen on November 17, 2011, 02:15:15 PM ---What I can't understand from him is why he hasn't started making his rear panels for the ST 1300 again or taken them off his website?

--- End quote ---
Don't know Glen.

Today I sent him an e-mail about ordering some other stuff (2 items). He replied "I will send you a PayPal ‘invoice’ because this is the only way of us avoiding paying ‘double shipping’ so I suggest contacting him first if you have multiple items and he'll send an invoice to be paid via PayPal.

West Aussie Glen:
Dave, I thught you had it all, what are you ordering this time?

Poppy Dave:

--- Quote from: West Aussie Glen on November 18, 2011, 09:38:30 AM ---Dave, I thught you had it all, what are you ordering this time?

--- End quote ---

A-Ha, Wait and see Glen...................................... :wht13

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version