Tipsy:
 :wht11 py

Thats a ripper Mate,,
I just wish mine would stay off but every time I loose some kg's I turn the
corner and ZAP there it is.  :grin
I will just keep trying

Tipsy

ST2UP:
Streak that 11kg you lost.......I found it for you !!!!!! Get back to you any time your ready......

Well done team !!!

Got my weight sorted out now, just needed to be explained to me, I'm the correct weight for a bloke who is 7"3'........so in reality I'm just short !!!

Am 6ft and was 120 kg about 10 years ago.....got back to 95kg with lots of cycling, now back to 105 kg and only cycling about 50k's a week now......was around 200 k's a week when was serious about it.

Real secret to weight loss.....eat less, move more.

Cheers

Brian:
My body is my temple.....roughly modelled on the Taj Mahal

Brian:
And before anyone wades in on this one ......I did NOT buy a goldwing to make me look smaller... I know you were all :think1 it

IanB:
Streak and Teela have the secret - less crap in - soft drinks, junk food. (Says he who is a chocaholic.)
Saturated fats and sugars - it's all on the labels so just take a look and keep to the lower limits.
Surprising how much of those two is in the processed foods we eat.
I suppose most people excuse the crap food by saying they are time poor but it's not really an excuse, just laziness.
I watched that series of Jamie Olivers where he produced 15min and half hour meals.
Didn't skimp on the goodies or the taste but by changing the ingredients slightly knocked out truckloads of calories.  :eat

Then again looks who's lecturing. I got to 68kg eating junk food for lunch and sitting in front of a computer all day.
Been 63-65kg since turned 20. Just can't put on weight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version