No Parking Zone! > Off Topic, Off Colour, and non-motorcycle related

Do you do something for Charity or Non for Profit? Tell us about it

(1/4) > >>

Streak:
Are you involved with Charity or Non for Profit? tell us about what you do, or are working with, nothing like spreading the word any way we can.

Example:

my business Hip Pocket Workwear & Safety Toowoomba, we do a Breast Cancer Awareness day every friday, with all the staff wearing pink, and we actually have the Princetta plants around the shop that are promoted by the breast cancer foundation, we got into it as my mother is a surviover and the support the Local group showed her was amazing, here is a photo of most of the staff dressed up in their pink gear with the Toowoomba Mountaineers Basketball team.

bluehonda:
I'm on the committee and also help out coaching when needed at our local Boxing gym.  We've just received a grant from the Kendall Op Shop which will enable us to build our own shed later in the year.
I'm in the local RFS and due to undertake the crew leader course, and I'm part of the RFS Manning Aviation Support Brigade

Brad

WendyL:
I do the Black Dog Ride (one day and red centre).  I volunteer at the local RSL (worked my butt off yesterday for Anzac Day, boy am I feeling it today.  I lost count of how many 12kg bags of ice I lugged around, not to mention the cartons and cartons of piss I stocked the fridges and eskies with).  I also assist with coaching junior hockey, plus all the other things I get roped into as a parent of 2 active teens......

West Aussie Glen:
Last year for a few months I was drving one of the food rescue vans in Perth one afternoon a week picking up leftover food from one of the food truck companies (Street Chef) and several Crossant Express shops in the CBD and delivering it to the Salvos and a couple of other charities. Stopped due to some minor health issues but now do it on the odd ocassion.

http://foodrescue.com.au/

sargent:
Active member NSW Rural Fire Service.
Young Brigade.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version