No Parking Zone! > Off Topic, Off Colour, and non-motorcycle related

Do you do something for Charity or Non for Profit? Tell us about it

<< < (2/4) > >>

youngSTer:
I work for Joyce Meyer Ministries on a voluntary basis, also do the annual ride for Men's Prostrate Cancer and The Mission Aviation Fellowship Ride. :hatwave

Biggles:
I do hospital visitation every Monday with the ABI people (Aquired Brain Injury).  Entertain them with puzzles and motorbike videos- keeps their minds active.

johnnyYTED:
 :dred11
I have been involved with a number of org.'s volunteering from fundraising to 'carer'.
My current  project is Worlds Greatest Shave 2014, see my post in 'non motorcycle related section.
My own health issues are covered within the Leukemia Foundation's Blood Cancers and in the future I may need their services, so I am happy to support them.

http://my.leukaemiafoundation.org.au/johnnyyted

If there are other OzSTOC'ers who would like to make a BRAVE SHAVE team msg me..

WendyL:

--- Quote from: johnnyYTED on February 17, 2014, 11:48:26 AM --- :dred11
I have been involved with a number of org.'s volunteering from fundraising to 'carer'.
My current  project is Worlds Greatest Shave 2014, see my post in 'non motorcycle related section.
My own health issues are covered within the Leukemia Foundation's Blood Cancers and in the future I may need their services, so I am happy to support them.

http://my.leukaemiafoundation.org.au/johnnyyted

If there are other OzSTOC'ers who would like to make a BRAVE SHAVE team msg me..

--- End quote ---

I could well be interested in joining a team, my brother was diagnose with myeloma last week, so may well be needing their services sometime

Biggles:

--- Quote from: WendyL on February 17, 2014, 12:52:30 PM ---I could well be interested in joining a team, my brother was diagnose with myeloma last week, so may well be needing their services sometime

--- End quote ---

You're losing the moustache!?   :eek

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version