OzSTOC Events National & Local > NORTHERN TERRITORY

OZSTOC New Year's Eve Party

(1/5) > >>

WendyL:
Hi all,

I'm extending an open invitation to my place for a New Year's Eve party.  I'm kid free for nearly 6 weeks over the Christmas school holidays, so I have plenty of spare beds if any OzStocers would like to make a trip to Darwin to experience some amazing wet season storms, and of course great hospitality.  Tony and Neale have already expressed an interest in venturing north for a good party :KissBlow

Brock:
Thanks for the invite, but I have already made other arrangements.

Thailand again   o:)

Lionel:
Hi Wendy,
Early in January this year my brother-in-law, who rides a GS, wanted me to ride to Darwin with him as he had never seen Darwin's storms.
He still hasn't because there weren't any while we were there in January.
Perhaps I can convince him to return for this New Years.
In any case, at this stage I'd like to accept your kind offer of a bed. If you get more takers than beds I'm happy to find other accommodation.
Do we know when the "open speed" trial starts in the NT? I want to attempt the centre line run, Darwin to Port Augusta in under 24 hours, on the way home.
cheers,
Lionel

WendyL:
Lionel, they're promising us a decent wet this year, so we should see some good storms in January.  Unfortunately the open limit trial isn't until 1 February, and it's only a 280km stretch of road north of Alice.

First bed booked, a few more to go, plus lounge room floor  :KissBlow

StinkyPete:
I'm very tempted......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version