Honda ST1100 Section > Honda ST1100 General Questions

ST1100 replacement parts in Australia

(1/3) > >>

saaz:
I will start up this again, and put in all I have collected.  I will leave it to the Gods to tidy it up every once in a while :)

Tipsy:
 :wht11 py
well i am stranded...no damned indicators. :|||| :|||| :||||
Does any one have spare flasher unit (keep it clean boys) or know of a place (apart from the Honda STealers) where I could get one.

HELIP

Tipsy

saaz:
I saw some electronic ones down at supercheap that looked similar, but have not tried one myself.  May be worth taking it in to check.  The unit is the same for the indicators and the 4 way hazard flashers, so police models always carry a spare.

Reminds me that I need to put something in here  :think1  If you come across one that works I can add it to the list.

alans1100:
Are you sure it's the indicator relay. I ended up replacing the left hand switch block as my indicators were intermittent. Sometimes they'd work, sometimes the left wouldn't. Then they failed.
While I was living at Karratha and on a trip to Perth a dealer supplied an aftermarket part which didn't do the job and it blew the fuses. I found the part number and went off shore.

38301-KK9-952 part number

Try this for OE Part from England $US is about $46 less VAT plus postage, still cheaper than local dealer price

http://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk/parts/by-part-number/partnumber_23860/

:bl11
Alan

saaz:
I should have asked whether you have checked the indicator fuse first.  Any relay will have to be rated for the bulb loading to get the right flashing rate.  Pricey for what they are. Even aftermarket ones are not so cheap to play around with to see if they will work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version