OzSTOC Ride Reports, Pictures & Videos > Pictures & Video's and Games

Find-A-Town, Make a Word

<< < (2/87) > >>

Streak:
Close Williamson, but it has to be the Town or Suburb sign, with your motorcycle in front of it

Here is a picture below (without my bike as i am at work) of what you need to look for

Williamson:

--- Quote from: Streak on November 12, 2013, 11:35:41 AM ---Close Williamson, but it has to be the Town or Suburb sign .....
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Streak on November 12, 2013, 07:29:26 AM ---Find-A-Town, Make a Word

The idea of this game is to ride and take pictures of your bike with the town or suburbs sign corresponding with the letters of the Motorcycle related word nominated in the game. ..........

--- End quote ---

When all else fails, read the instructions, and then back to square one then for me.

And it may take longer than I thought as I don't think Angusvale, despite being on the link Marus posted, has a township sign anymore, or perhaps for the last 100 years.   In these cases, does a directional sign post count?

Marcus:
Yeah I think it lists alot of dead towns... you'd have to google map you select from the list to double check

Streak:

--- Quote from: Williamson on November 12, 2013, 11:51:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: Streak on November 12, 2013, 11:35:41 AM ---Close Williamson, but it has to be the Town or Suburb sign .....
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Streak on November 12, 2013, 07:29:26 AM ---Find-A-Town, Make a Word

The idea of this game is to ride and take pictures of your bike with the town or suburbs sign corresponding with the letters of the Motorcycle related word nominated in the game. ..........

--- End quote ---

When all else fails, read the instructions, and then back to square one then for me.

And it may take longer than I thought as I don't think Angusvale, despite being on the link Marus posted, has a township sign anymore, or perhaps for the last 100 years.   In these cases, does a directional sign post count?

--- End quote ---

Hmm that is a question for Pocket Stocker and ST2UP, they are the game designers :)

Abe:

--- Quote from: Williamson on November 12, 2013, 11:51:20 AM ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

What about:-

Hadfield
Oak Park
Niddrie
Diamond Creek
Aberfeldie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking