Honda ST1300 Section > "How To..." Instructions and Pics for Regular Maintenance Jobs specific to the ST1300...

OzSTOC Servicing & Maintenance Days

(1/6) > >>

ST2UP:
The idea of Service & Maintenance Days is to assist fellow members with Basic servicing & maintenance tasks on their ST1300. (I.e changing the engine oil or coolant)

This awareness day gives the less experience members amongst the club the opportunity to receive a basic working knowledge of a regular servicing or maintenance task.

The Owner of the bike supplies the necessary consumable items for the task and location, tools and the obligatory sustenance is worked out by the attendees.

Disclaimer: OzSTOC is merely providing the means by use of the forum to make members aware of the time/date/location of these BASIC Service & Maintenance days, and accepts NO responsibility for ANY issues encountered on the day.

Regards

The OzSTOC Team

Shiney:
Awesome idea :rockon :thumbsup :hatwave

Wild Rose:

--- Quote from: Shiney on June 04, 2014, 08:04:45 PM ---Awesome idea :rockon :thumbsup :hatwave

--- End quote ---

:thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb
Great Idea. It would be great to be shown around the bike, I can do a few small jobs
I even changed the headlight bulbs after reading Shiney's post "How to Do it"
And changed the little side bulbs in the headlight with a little help from a mate
I will have to post it up when I can get some decent photo's
 :beer

ST2UP:

--- Quote from: Wild Rose on June 04, 2014, 09:06:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Shiney on June 04, 2014, 08:04:45 PM ---Awesome idea :rockon :thumbsup :hatwave

--- End quote ---

:thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb
Great Idea. It would be great to be shown around the bike, I can do a few small jobs
I even changed the headlight bulbs after reading Shiney's post "How to Do it"
And changed the little side bulbs in the headlight with a little help from a mate
I will have to post it up when I can get some decent photo's
 :beer

--- End quote ---

That great Leo.....and the skin on your hands does grow back eventually  :whistle  :crackup

richo:
 ++ great idea
We non techno types can save a small fortune
Richo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version