General Category > LADIES & PILLION'S of OzSTOC

Where are our pillions

(1/2) > >>

Pocket STocker:
So what's going on BOYS !!!! are you afraid that telling your lovely ladies that we have a section here just for them that our cycles will align and we will take over your safe haven to escape our evil clutches  :well  :well  :nahnah

I spoke to a pillion the other day who said "I love riding on the bike with my hubby, but he doesn't tell me anything about what's on and where and if he would just tell me what was on we would be out on the bike far more often" Sounds like good healthy marital advise to me  :Whipped

And before you ask the answer is no  :Stirpot  :grin

Pockey (the informed pillion)  :p

StinkyPete:

--- Quote from: Pocket STocker on September 28, 2014, 08:39:09 AM ---
I spoke to a pillion the other day who said "I love riding on the bike with my hubby, but he doesn't tell me anything about what's on and where and if he would just tell me what was on we would be out on the bike far more often" Sounds like good healthy marital advise to me  :Whipped

Pockey (the informed pillion)  :p

--- End quote ---

Our trips together are posted on the fridge.  Tassie in Dec-Jan, Toowoomba, and the various SA RTE's

Pocket STocker:
Thats great to here hear Peter  :runyay

see you in a few weeks time at Coffs

Pockey  :grin

edited by Mod Squad Spelling police..  :well

ST2UP:

--- Quote from: Pocket STocker on September 28, 2014, 09:28:49 AM ---Thats great to here hear Peter  :runyay

see you in a few weeks time at Coffs

Pockey  :grin

edited by Mod Squad Spelling police..  :well

--- End quote ---

:p Our iPad does the same with were & wear !! Dam auto correcting fixer upperer thing  :Stirpot

Brock:
You can turn predictive text off on a Samsung   :grin :grin :grin

Just saying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version