Website Info > Website Questions & Suggestions

LOG ON !!

(1/2) > >>

ST2UP:
I had a recent "tune up" from a member who rang to complain that they had started negotiating on ST parts with a fellow member and the PM conversation had gone quiet......and what were we going to do about it  :well

I asked if they had LOGGED ON to the forum, as you can only receive a PM if your LOGGED ON !!........and if you have your email notifications turned off you will not be advised......

Email followed a few hours later to say they had 6 unanswered PM's and the parts had now been sold elsewhere as he didn't reply.....

Moral of the story........LOG ON !!

Here endith the lesson........ :nahnah

;-*

Brock:
As was said by a wise man many years ago.

You can lead a horse to water, but you cant make it drink.  Of course, we could set up the site so you have to log in to read certain sections. (but people would just skip those sections and complain about not being informed.)

ppopeye:
Is anyone having an issue with software for the forum not retaining their password. All of a sudden I have to resubmit my user and password everry time I open a page.

It appears this may be an ipad issue.!?

tj189:
not here, touch wood

Brock:
All good here.

Your cookies are may be being eaten cleared on exit, so your logon info isnt being kept.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version